Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

The End of the Year and the Beginning of the Summer

I feel like my blog didn't take off until last Summer really, when I began my internship in New Mexico. Well this year, I have completed my residential training at Trinity, and will be finishing my Seminary education by distance this Fall. I will be spending Summer in DC doing CPE at Washington Hospital Center. For those who don't know, CPE stands for Clinical Pastoral Education, essentially an internship as a Chaplain at a hospital, prison, or hospice which many denominations, including TEC require of their postulants for ordination. I arrived in DC last Friday, and begin my internship next Monday. I am very excited, and more than a little nervous, so your prayers, gentle readers, are coveted. As last year was a particularly productive and spiritually fruitful time for me, I expect this year will be as well - especially since I will be near several dear friends, including Amy Moffitt, the wonderful author of Without a Map and Joshua Gonnerman, a good friend who has garnered some attention recently with this article and its companion piece here.

The next two weeks or so will probably be quiet, but after that, do look for posts and reflections as I begin to dive into more active ministry.

1 comment:

  1. Blessings! I hope this is an exciting and meaningful summer for you.

    ReplyDelete